Taparia 1420 - 8 Long Nose Plier 8inchShare this product on:
Product Description of Taparia T1420-8
Taparia 1420 - 8 Long Nose Plier 8inch
- Drop forged from high carbon steel and scientifically heat - treated to give tough body (45-48HRc).
- The cutting edges are induction hardened after individually matching to give high hardness of 55 / 60 HRC which does not get damaged even while cutting hard wires.
- The rivet is made from carbon steel, prevents play even after considerable long use.
- The cutting edges are sharp and precision machined to appropriate angle to cut thick and thin wires neatly and with ease.
- Minimum load value is much higher than average pliers. Normally no human being can apply so much load.
- Insulation Sleeves made from quality CA Plastics are long lasting and will not break or crack even if it falls from height and also ensures safe electrical working.
- Insulation Tested up to 4000 V DC or 2800 V AC.
- Sleeves are thicker for comfortable grip.
Pliers are handy tools which have versatile usages such as tightening screws and many others.
Our diversified range of pliers is very useful tools since the varieties in our range assists in varied electrical applications.
Some of the common features in our diversified array are its durability, resistance to corrosion and its precise dimensions.
Size : length = 215 mm
Item Weight : 209 g
Product Dimensions : 20 x 1.6 x 1.2 cm
Item Part Number : 1420 - 8